Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 1 - My blog intentions!!


Today is the big day - my first day of blogging! So I thought I would put my intentions 'out there' as a start. I really want to inspire others to be creative - it's a gift we all have, it's just sometimes we also forget it's there. I guess you could also say it'll be a guide to 'how NOT to write a blog' - let's just say this is going to be a massive learning curve for me, but somehow exciting at the same time, because it is after all another creative medium.
To kickstart my motivation I've decided to commit to 100 blog entries, hopefully on a daily basis - I'd better get creating so I'll have something to write about!
Ooh, better tell you something about my image - it's a section of a painting of mine called 'Choices'. Sometimes I think life is like a tree with many branches, we get to choose which one our life will follow. Where will we end up?

No comments: