Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

One day at a time ... (day 2 out of 100!)

Well, here I am on day 2 of my blogging 100. I am very impressed with myself (ha, ha!), as I was impressed at seeing my thoughts published in the blogosphere yesterday. Amazing.

Today has been a busy day of buzzing about with the family, so I haven't managed to do anything particularly arty, although I have hundreds of ideas flying around in my head, which I hope will find their way onto this blog. So, no image today, but that doesn't matter as no-one else will be reading this at the moment as I'm doing a 2 week trial with no access to anyone else until I feel a bit more at ease with this medium. And as the title of this post says, it's one day at a time, or one baby step at a time. No need to rush things! Work towards your goals one step at a time, you will get there!

Oh well, time to sign off, only 98 more days to go and things will only get better!

No comments: