Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Double Creativity Day


Double creativity day for 2 reasons: double posts and 2 artists! The picture shows a cake made to look a little bit like 'Hello Kitty' and a Japanese styled ceramic object made by my very creative daughter. It's a Panda, with 'love' written in Japanese on its front. It's very sweet and quite rightly she scored top grades for it. (Very proud mum). We held a Japanese themed party for some friends so I had to be really creative in the kitchen too, making Sushi which actually turned out surprisingly well.

I'm still busy on the Christmas present front, but hopefully that will end soon as most of the gifts are bound for the UK. There's a really neat site called 'Etsy' which sells handmade products made by real crafters, well worth a visit.

Think I may have found a small studio space in our local town. It's just a small room with its own sink, but the more I think about it the more ideas I have for how to set it out, and what I can create in there. My poor husband has had to listen to me get excited about it all day. It's another step towards my dream ... watch this space!

No comments: