Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

From little things, big things grow ...


Thought this picture was an apt choice considering my topic yesterday about following your dreams and taking the first step. A dream is a bit like a seed, the start of something big! My kiddies used to sing a song called, "from little things, big things grow ...", think they were talking about acorns and oak trees, but it could also refer to our visions for our future!

This particular seed is made from Cornish granite and resides in the core at the Eden Project in Cornwall, UK. It weighs over 75 tons, and is two stories high. It's amazing. I just loved touching the surface and feeling the texture and the energy coming from it. I'm sure it has a few blemishes, but to me it was just perfect, a beautiful work of art.

No comments: