Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday night ...

Well, it's Sunday again already and I'm off to do those horrible chores - ironing, eeeek, I hate it! Anyway, it's been a lovely weekend of socializing with friends, discovery and community. We went along to the local primary school's Spring Fair today and had fun buying books we've been looking for since I don't know when, Christmas cards drawn by friends of ours and sitting in a real fire engine. It had a real sense of community and all ages were there right from babies through to grandparents. Plus the weather has picked up from winter cool last week, to us all walking about with cherry tomato red faces it was so warm today!

I started the day with a bush walk meditation and some art making which I will tell you about tomorrow. My mind is still working on it, it was a brilliant journey 'into the soul' and I need to think about what I want to write. I made a painting which was very refreshing as I haven't painted very much for a while and I miss it. I just love the sweep of the brush and the flow of the paint. Lots of ideas in my head - I just need to get them down on paper/canvas. Until tomorrow then ...

No comments: