Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rock 'n' roll dragon!



Earlier this afternoon I didn't have a clue what I was going to write about in today's post. Luckily the end of the school term came to my rescue - this beautiful fantasy creature was brought home, and I am now the lucky owner. It's absolutely gorgeous! And the thing I like about it that makes it unique is that it rocks to and fro on its bottom! Apparently it was put in the kiln for firing before this little design fault could be corrected but I think it adds to the charm.

I suppose I was also worried that I had to produce an entry with lots of thought provoking creative suggestions or reflections, but I think it's more honest to say 'there's nothing going on today' and just be myself. Much more authentic, and much less stressful...

Oh and today I reach 50 posts! A milestone for me and one I am proud of!

No comments: