Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yeuch!

The last thing I feel like doing right now is writing a post, I've gone from creativity to destruction in one day and am not feeling the best! BUT, I am sticking to my promise to myself to write everyday in December come hell or high water, as they say.

Creativity showed itself when I was having my haircut today, the young lady concerned was lovely and attentive and as I was watching her snip away and add shape to my unruly locks I realized she is an artist in her own right. I left the shop feeling quite the work of art myself!

Later on though things took a turn for the worse when somebody I thought was a friend said something disrespectful to my husband and myself. The destruction came in the form of my becoming upset and being unable to carry on being present within the group. Now I have to work on re-gaining my self-respect, and creating a calm space in my head. Think it must be time to paint. Hopefully resuming normal service sometime soon. Not such a positive post, but completely honest!

No comments: