Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Big kid at large ...


This is me being silly with something shiny! I'm wearing one of those glow bracelets that you have to snap to make them work - I took the photo without flash, then enhanced the image afterwards on my PC and used the cartoon fun effects just to see what would happen. See - I'm being creative with my photos now! I love the way the light bounces off my charm bracelet, which I've managed to make a ghost image of somehow. In fact the whole image has a slightly ethereal feel. Just a bit of fun, I enjoyed it!

We've had the glow bracelets in our cupboard for a while, and the kids discovered them at the Australia Day party on Monday and asked for another tonight seeing as it's the last official day of the holidays. It was quite funny really, I'd opened the packet and got one out and was putting the rest back when I dropped the pack, and bent the bracelets as they fell out - of course the bracelets snapped and started to glow, so I had to dish the rest of them out. Obviously that's the reason I also have one, so they don't go to waste, not because they are shiny and bright and glow in the dark ...

No comments: