Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Le Weekend ...

Don't you just love Dr Seuss, not only does he write the most amazing books for children and adults alike, he comes up with quotes like this one:

"be and act as you truly are ... and say what you feel ... because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."

It's been a busy day, attempting to buy shoes for school. I've mentioned before that I find it hard work visiting shopping malls and today was no exception - I think if you're sensitive you can pick up on everyone else's frustration and become quite grumpy yourself. Me? Surely not! The highlight though was squeezing a visit in to Spotlight and finding felting supplies. Now I have a slightly larger collection of coloured wool to use for both dry and wet felting. My first project will be a pirate's hat like Captain Jack Sparrow's and there's no way I'll get away with not doing it, as it's for someone other than me, who knows how to nag persistently! I will post pictures - even if it doesn't work out, then you can have a laugh!

No comments: