Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Creativity of a different sort

Today has not been a very creative day, unless you count creating a mess! My sorting frenzy of my art stuff is nearly finished. I've boxed up what I need to take to the studio, and most of the rest is in plastic boxes here at home! Very organized. Long may it last ... :)

When I haven't been sorting, I've take time out just to 'be' with the kids. We went to the park and enjoyed the lower temperatures and playing on the swings in the rain. The weather definitely feels as if it's changing season, it has the lovely earthy scent of autumn in the air.

Back to being creative very soon (in an arty way); glad to say I've nearly finished working on the before and after dolls of my healing definition for my online course and should be able to share them with you in the next few days.

No comments: