Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Time for sleep!

This is a photo of a typical street in our suburb. It's very pretty! Taken yesterday so you can see how sunny it still is. I love the way the sun makes shadows amongst the trees - it always makes me think that God is watching over us - funny, hey?

I can't believe it - I have writer's block. I truly don't know what to write about! It's been one of those days when you have chores or have to wait around for other people. Spent most of this morning in an orthodontist's waiting room, and the rest of today tidying the house and setting up the fish tank with a new filter system. At least the fish are looking happier :)

This afternoon I did meet up with a friend I haven't seen for ages and we had a cup of tea and a chat. One of my favourite hobbies! Then she walked around my house with me and made a few suggestions as to how I could carve out my own creative space - we have a small 'anteroom' near the lounge which just has stuff in it and isn't really used for anything. So there is a great possibility I can claim it for my own space - it will have to be done in a way that is approved of by everyone though, so I will have to plan carefully! Isn't it great though that there are people in my support network who are so encouraging of my creativity - sometimes you need that little extra push to keep going. Thank you to my encouraging angels - your support is appreciated even if I don't always say. xxxx

No comments: