Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today's the day ...

Hurray - I've finally got round to changing my blog look. It's a brilliant day for being creative and original as everyone is out, except for moi, and I've taken advantage of being able to litter the kitchen table with laptop, notebooks, pens, knitting patterns and of course my beloved crochet! I'm going to update my other internet presences such as Ravelry, which is looking very sad with only 2 projects on show; a new blog I've started to motivate me in my granny square challenge and I'm also toying with ideas for a wee website for my paintings. As you can see I've decided to be more generally creative here on my little 'ol blog as it was really veering away from the 'art' and I felt that the 'space' in Lara's Art Space was too stationary, almost like a little enclosed room, and I want to spread out! 'Create for Life' is a much more proactive statement, and I like it because it feels like it's an on-going process. Of course I have also been extremely clever with a double meaning to my Create for Life - that is, create forevermore and create to give your life meaning/purpose/healing. I tell you, my life would be very dull and boring if I didn't make something everyday. I would be a very sad girl indeed ...

No pictures today as my banner is in pride of place at the top of the blog, and I want you to be able to take in it's awesome creative beauty without distractions! Ha! Ha! :) I will be updating my blog with links to other places you can find me if all goes well today. Otherwise it may take a while, but I'll get there. Toodle pip for now!

No comments: