Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!




Well,  I hope you're all having a good Easter weekend and have had plenty of Easter egg hunting!  One of the good things about the holidays is that everyone goes into cruise mode in our house and finds the time to build something awesome like the above ship.  It's not actually 'proper' Lego but a lego wannabee - still looks good though.  The builders took about 6 hours to complete the model then went off to their room and played with it for a good couple of hours.  Many a contented torpedo boom and big gun noises could be heard down our end of the house.  Lego (and its wannabees) keeps kids entertained forever.  And it lasts forever - our big crate of the little plastic bricks contains some Lego that my hubby and I used to play with when we were young.  It's a family heirloom.

Yes, the camera did turn up.  I'd put it in a really silly place and my husband found it, quickly realizing I'd 'mislaid' it.  He doesn't miss a thing!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I love lego so much. That is one awesome ship. Great stuff.