Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I love my camera!



Last year I made public my hopes for an SLR camera for my 40th birthday - a dream which did indeed become true, and here is the beautiful object!  I've been practising before putting pictures taken with it on my blog, the first photo being the picture of my lovely rag doll Immogen that was posted yesterday.  I thought I'd post a picture that I took during the big storm in Perth last month - just before the rain hit us up in the Hills.  It's now my camera of choice as I'm getting more confident using it.  I'm having so much fun with the camera, and I'm not short of subjects for pictures.  As soon as I appear with my camera, my children emerge out of thin air to muck about and pose in front of the lens.  What a vain lot they are!  (Love 'em ...)

1 comment:

Sally said...

Oh how lucky are you to have posers... mine run and hide or have a sulky look on their face! I have to bribe them with food or new pjs to get a decent shot.