Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Here are the gorgeous pressies my little man made, as well as the flower and necklace we made together at school on Friday.  I was going to get a picture taken of myself wearing my beautiful jewellery, but I have the most amazingly massive spot on my chin and you wouldn't know whether to look at my face or my spot because they are both the same size :)

I've spent the day, which began with tea and brekkie in bed followed by Tim Tams, sewing my hexagons for my quilt and crocheting squares for my afghan.  I've been left alone to craft all day which has been lovely and even dinner was cooked for me.  Later on when I was lying on the lounge floor, my head on a beanbag, my little man put another cushion under my head, lay a blankie over me and I promptly fell asleep for half an hour.  I tell you I can sleep anywhere and through anything - my hubby was playing AC/DC in the same room and I was totally oblivious!

What a lovely day, filled with hugs and kisses.  I feel very special!  I hope all you mums out there had a great day too - where would we be without you?  I know I want to say a big thank you to my mum for everything - you're the best!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Sally said...

Happy Mother's Day. Sounds like you had a great day, even if you did have a spot.