Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

By a stretch of the imagination ...

Can you see what I see?

The other day I had a monumentally awesome day on skype - I spoke to my dad for over 2 hours as it was his birthday, then my sister showed up at his house and we talked too.  It was quite amusing as at one point we all had a cup of tea in our hands - it was almost as if we were sitting in the same room, rather than two rooms on different sides of the world!  Then I had two more conversations with people from home.  When I'm on the phone or skype I end up doodling, can't help myself.  No reflection on the person I'm talking to, it's just something I do!  Give me a pen and paper and I'll scribble.  (This time I was making notes on how to use my camera properly - dad is my teacher!)

For those of you who can't see what I'm on about, I started by colouring in the letter 'V', did some crosses then thought it looked like a bodice on a dress ... see you really can find creativity everywhere!

No comments: