Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blogtober 31st - new beginnings and an end ...

Well, here we are at the end of Blogtoberfest.  What a ride!!

Today has been a day for saying goodbye to Cairns and my rellies and hello to our home and our dog Charlie, who was so excited to see us it made me quite emotional.  It would seem he's quite happy to see us as his family after being with us for a month, and that makes me happy too :)

The last week has been a wonderful time of saying hello to new franchisees in our network, seeing old friends we only get to meet up with at conference, and renewing friendships with family.  It has been so lovely to see my cousins after a break of over 4 years - all the children have grown up so much, but some things never change - like the two mums being able to sit and chat and have a laugh as if it's only been a break of 4 days.  Thank you my darlings for making it such a special visit! xxx

And with Blogtoberfest - making new friends in cyberspace, gaining new inspiration, an insight into other people's worlds.  I've really enjoyed being part of it, and whilst it's goodbye for this year, I can't wait to be a part of it in 2011.  I didn't do too badly - think I only missed one day due to having no modem availiable whilst travelling, so I'm pretty pleased with myself.  Thanks so much to Tinniegirl and Curlypops for making it happen - you are awesome! 

No comments: