Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Time to be

I've had a short blog holiday! 

The photo kind of lets you know what I've been up - making lots of bags for my little on-line shop at made-it.  I should have a button on the blog tomorrow, which will mean I've finally uploaded photos of my goodies for sale!  I had great fun today trying to make Photoshop work and writing my shop policy - much prefer the creating!!


To be honest I'm getting a bit stressed about the proximity of Christmas - so many things to do and so little time!  Must remember not to lose sight of the good side of the season - it's not all about shopping and getting the best presents, whatever everyone keeps telling you.  It's more important to be than to do - that's going to be my mantra throughout silly season!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Those bags are fabulous!