Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sweltering and creating ...


What a strange day!  It's been so humid for the past few days, even people who love the heat have found it hard to cope.  Today's 40 degrees brought with it a thunderstorm which cleared the air thankfully.  Just heard on the news that Perth has sweltered through 30+ degrees for the past 58 days!!!!  I'm amazed I'm still relatively sane!  (debatable ...)

Anyway, today I've been busy working on my e-book (underneath the air-con, I mean directly underneath the air-con), and it's been a bit of a challenge with the heat, a messy house :) and having to pick up children early from school because of heat induced headaches.  However, if I look at it logically it's actually very positive as I'm trying to encourage people to embrace their creativity and these lovely people will be facing the same challenges as me - so this book will be written from a very 'real' perspective and in turn will show creativity in real life is achieveable.  I can't ask for more than that :)

No comments: