Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Writing in 2011

It's been a strange two weeks - I'm amazed I managed to blog at all!  What with all the 'No Tower' meetings and happenings at work I've been a busy girl.  Our meeting last Wednesday went well - about 140 people from the community turned up to have their say - against the tower - which we're really pleased with as we didn't have a lot of time to organize.  The next thing will be the Council meeting itself to see if the proposition from Optus is approved.  We wait with baited breath ...


During this stressful time I've been trying to keep up creative activity too - it's the one thing that keeps me calm and functioning!  Today I took a big step forward and started gathering materials for the activities I'm going to put into my e-book.  Yes, you heard right - I'm writing a book!  It's been planned for at least 3 years, but I've been procrastinating and self-sabotaging for a lot of that time; however, 2011 is going to be the year that my book is written and published!  I've already done the intro and am now working on the projects which will be a lot of fun and a welcome activity after a busy start to the school year.  The photo might give you a clue as to what I'm doing ...  I'll keep you updated ...

No comments: