Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yarn Addiction


I think I may have a problem!  Off I went to Spotlight this morning just to buy some yarn for a couple of projects, but there was so much on sale and I couldn't resist temptation.  But I must say most of the yarn is actually for the Crochet A Rainbow project.  The yellow is for something secret which may or may not happen ... mystery, mystery ... look up 'yarn bombing' in Google ... and the lovely mottled purple is for a snuggly scarf for the winter - which I admit to looking forward to very much now.  :)

Someone's going to be busy ...

1 comment:

BusyBsewBiz said...

heheh I did the exact same thing...went to spotlight for a ball of yarn for some doll hair...came out with 15 balls for 1.50 each then husband said why didn't you get more at that price..(I know right..what husbands usually encourage that) *g*...so he popped back to spotlight and bought more for me before their sale ended.