Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

I haven't had much to blog about this week as I've either been creating my book and I don't want to give anything away about that, or I've been doing data entry which really isn't a subject I'm inspired to blog about.


So thank goodness for Charlie, who seems to have been a kitten in a former life.  Look at the mess he made with my yarn!  At least he's managing to look a little contrite.  It's a good job I've got a few balls of yellow in reserve for another project - this one's from my 'Crochet a Rainbow' stash but I don't think blankets with dog slobber and hairs are in vogue, so I'll have to swap it for another one.  Winding this mess back into a ball was very meditative though - I was truly relaxed and calm after doing it.  Aaahh ...

Order from chaos ...

No comments: