Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Catch up time ...

Oooh - I've been away for a bit.  I had a small panic about finishing things off for the annual Kalamunda Show so have been rushing to complete a jumper and throw all week.  Caught myself getting stressed and was very sensible and decided not to enter the jumper after all and felt enormous relief as soon as the decision was made!  And I did OK - won some certificates, among them first prize for the evening dress I made for my daughter - we were both pleased with that :)  I'll post a photo tomorrow, I feel sooooo tired at the moment and I still have my ironing to do, so I WILL NOT stress myself out by trying the find the camera and somewhere with good light to take a photo.  I've just finished reading a book which told me to take a step back before making a final decision; resulting in less stress and more awareness of what's going on in your life.  Seems like good advice to me!

I've also been decluttering today - changing round the linen and art cupboards, and seriously, I don't know why it's taken me so long!  The art supplies are so much happier in the ex-linen cupboard and I can pile linen much higher in the ex-art cupboard so there is a home for everything in the same place.  That feels good too!  I enjoy decluttering - it's strange how much clearing a cupboard and organizing things makes one feel so much lighter in other areas of life too!

So that's me - what have you been up to?

No comments: