Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

So excited!

Only one more sleep to go before we board the plane and make our way to the UK!  It's going to be so great catching up with family and friends.  Dog and house being baby-sat - now all I need to do is last minute bits and bobs.    Like haircuts for the kids - yay!  I had my hair cut yesterday, it was really long down to the middle of my back, now it seems a lot shorter at shoulder length - I think my hairdresser, whom I know quite well, decided to take some extra off because I don't go very often; it's one of my least favourite tasks.  As I left she said "see you in 3 months or so for your next trim" so it got me thinking ...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hope you had a good trip (you are probably still in transit!) and you have the best holiday ever!!
I will miss W's lovely long locks . . .
See you when you get back!

Fran said...

Welcome to UK, I hope you have a brilliant time