Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Creative Space

It needs blocking ...
We all tried it on for size, but it definitely looks best on HB ...

Today I finished my woolly hat - and it looks rather cool!  It's so comfy and cosy, not at all tight fitting like a beanie, so no danger of 'helmet hair'. :)  I knitted it from a pattern from Ravelry - if you go to their site and enter ETTA in the search box, it should come up - the pattern is by Kim Whelan.

Finally managed to find the 'Our creative spaces' blog as well this week!  Yay!  So I'm posting my hat pic there and have already checked out a few of the other blogs listed.  What a creative lot - it's hard to pick just a few, there's a lot of creative talent out there.  Go visit.

4 comments:

Lucie Tales said...

That's a lovely knitted hat, love the color too! :)

Gaby said...

it's so beautiful! i wish i was a better knitter... x

Chris said...

Want one, for wintry walks on Bembridge beach! x

Sally said...

Great beanie.... super great that there is no risk of helmet hair. I detest helmet hair!