Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Something Different


I appear to be experiencing carpel tunnel again - too much knitting and crochet!  So I decided to take my creativity in a different direction today - and simultaneously made my kids' dreams come true.  We've been lucky enough to be gifted with a huge bag of lemons by our lovely friends, which resulted in me making a double sized lemon meringue pie!  My offspring's absolute favourite dessert of all time.  We actually, unbelievably have some left, so guess what's for lunch tomorrow!  :)

(FYI - the recipe is from Delia Smith's 'Complete Cookery Course' book xx)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Ha ha, spotted the carefully placed tea towel!

simona said...

Oh my word, this looks so good! I love everything with lemon anyway. Sorry about your carpel tunnel, hope it's better by now!