Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Creative Space: CAL check-in


It's a while since I've shown you my Yarn-Eater Blanket CAL - aren't the colours popping!  I'm doing the rounds after the white in darker jewel colour versions of the colours first used.  After they've been used up I've not got a clue what I'll do ...  Still, I like it as it is so far and that's always good :)

The crochet's so bright, I've got to wear shades ...
For your reference here's the link to the lovely pattern, it's at Sarah London's site, which is always worth a linger over ...

See what other lovely creative types are up to here.

7 comments:

tartankiwi said...

Wow, that is gorgeous, you're right- the colours really do pop!

Judy said...

That looks amazing!! Im guessing it also takes a while as it looks very tricky!!

becclebee said...

that really is amazing! the colours work really well with that pattern!

CHD said...

Beautiful bright colours. Lovely. Cx

Anne said...

Love your blanket love your colours Can you tell me what yarn you are using? Would love to make one with bright colours.

Larissa said...

Hi Anne - hope you get to read this! I've used Panda Magnum and Spotlight's own brand of acrylic wools, as the colours are lovely and bright, and easy to wash as I'm sure the kids will love this blanket! Panda also do a supersoft acrylic which feels lovely and soft and also has some bright colours. hope that helps!

Larissa said...

... and it's normal old 8 ply!