Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Create it with Lego!

Forget about Cluedo.  Forget about Monopoly.  If you want creativity and a good time when you play a game with your little ones, this is the game to play!  Create-It by Lego.  So much fun should not be possible when playing board games!   I've been so busy with my new jpb, everyone has lost out on quality time with me, so when Little Man asked if he could possibly monopolize some of my time for a quick game I couldn't say no.  


And it was just so lovely.  Just him and I.  We played 2 rounds.  He won.  Both times.


Then we souped up our creations and had a fab time making car and boat and helicopter noises whilst driving our creations around the dog (and our dog around the bend) and the front room.  Awesome!  What a great way to start the day :)

No comments: