Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

MIA

Hey everyone - feel like coming out of my cave for a while to say hi!  I know I've been away for a while, it's been hectic and I haven't been coping!  Sometimes I wonder why on earth I thought I could be a mum and have a job.  Hats off to those women who can do it - you're amazing!

Some other pretty heavy stuff has been happening, and my little black cloud of depression did try and settle over my head for a wee while, but I think I've managed to keep it at bay, and I do have a list of delightful things I want to share with you, I just didn't have the energy there for a while.

So I hope you've all been crafting or creating away, finding inspiration through your days.

How's life with you?

xxxxx

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Lara, know how tough it is trying to find work/life balance, dont know any tricks or answers, I just do what I can when I can. Popped into the little op shop down behind the bus station the other day, just gorgeous, thanks for sharing that one, it is so tucked away, in all my years in around Kala, I never knew it existed. We must do coffee soon and catch up. Take Care Mx