Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

To frog or not to frog ... that is the question ...

Just about to finish my round - using the right colour this time ...
This is a good tip - don't choose colours at night!  I worked a whole round of my yarn eater blankie, then started on the next in a new colour, before I realized the colour I'd joined on to finish the previous round wasn't quite right, nearly ok but subtly different.  So I walked away and wondered if I'd be able to live with it.  The choice: to frog or not to frog - i.e. to rip it (frog noise, sort of, hence the term 'to frog it') out and start again or not.  I decided to frog it - I simply would not be able to look at the blanket without seeing my mistake, and I figured it was worth another couple of hours of pain to gain peace for the next 10 years or so when I view my blanket!  :)

1 comment:

Sally said...

I like! So I say... no frog!