Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Blogtoberfest day 11 - Sleepyhead

Blogs read from Blogtoberfest: 31 - 41 on the list
Named and famed blog: Georgy G Design

I'm going to be honest tonight and say I'm finding it hard to blog.  I have that tiredness that seeps into your very bones, so all of you aches and the only cure is to lie flat and let the sofa take the weight of your body ... I did have enough energy though to find a couple of quotes about sleep and to read some more lovely blogs.

"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book." -Irish Proverb

I'm going to take the advice from that one!

And this one has a ring of truth to it :)

"I love sleep. My life has a tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"  -Ernest Hemingway

Sweet dreams :)





1 comment:

hetty said...

I like your quotes!