Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blogtoberfest day 24 - Portrait of moi


Today I have a guest photographer - my dad!  Here's a pic he took of me enjoying the world's best ice cream in Torrington, North Devon, when I was there back in August.  It was a trip down Memory Lane for both of us - when dad picked us up from school we would sometimes stop on Torrington Common for a yummy Hocking's ice cream (with flake!) as a treat.  This photo was really intended to wind up Big B who always gets us to stop for this ice cream when we're visiting in the UK!  In fact he plans out his entire itinerary based on where he wants to eat - bless :)

Before you check out anything else, check out Kat's (at 'I saw you dancing') wise words here; did I tell you she's hosting Blogtoberfest too?

Blogs visited today: numbers 141 -150 (less than half on the list, but not a bad effort!)

2 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for stopping by, I am enjoying finding new blogs with Blogtober. I love making things too, and come from a "making" family.

Whimsy and Juno said...

Basing an entire itinerary on where you want to eat- sounds like the best way to travel to me! And is there anything better than stopping for ice cream when you're on a car trip? :)
xoxo Lauren