Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Blogtoberfest day 31 - a fond farewell ...

Well, can you believe it, Blogtoberfest is over for another year!  I'm quite pleased with myself that I've written for most of the days, read almost 170 of the blogs and left a comment on every one.  Next year I'll try to get to 200 blogs read :)  It's been such an adventure of discovery reading new blogs and connecting with others, I've enjoyed it thoroughly.

So what did the last day of Blogtober find me doing?  Working, with a new creative project that may come to fruition to highlight the experience of those with mental illness - I spent a lot of time researching that (you'll have to watch this space for news of that one).  Coming home to my lovely family.  Reading the last chapters of 'How to Train Your Dragon' by Cressida Cowell to the Little Man (totally unlike the film, and a really great read, highly recommended).  Talking to my dad on the phone :)  Then getting ready to write this blog, wondering what to write, and finding a bookmark with a quote I love, which is very apt for all those lovely people who have followed my blog-ventures, old and new:

"A good friend is one who thinks you are a good egg, even if you are slightly cracked."  - Anon

So to my blog friends, thank you for all your comments and for following me during this last month, for your visits to my little whimsical space in the blogosphere.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Love the quote.