Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Blogtoberfest day 7 - 5 is the magic number

Think I might have overdone the hexagons yesterday - I ended up dreaming about them!   But that didn't stop me making up more templates today.  Everyone in the family thinks I've gone mad, but hexagons keep me going when the rest of life feels a bit hectic :)

We had a magical moment today when Little Man, HB, Big B, Duncan and myself were all sitting in the lounge doing our own thing - Little Man leaned over and whispered to me, "the whole family's together in the same room!"   Even though we were all occupied with our own activities whether it be reading, drawing or hexagons, we were all together quietly enjoying each other's company.  A rare commodity these days as our 'little people' are growing up and spreading their wings, and very, very special. xx

1 comment:

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Lol! Like when you play Tetris and then those color blocks falling is all your mind sees before you fall asleep. :)) Yay for the magic moment. :)