Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Here's wishing you all an amazing 2013 :)

... I'm back.  The last part of 2012 was a wee bit challenging for me, and as days drifted into weeks of not blogging, it seemed right to me to make a new start at the start of the New Year.  So today I am setting my intention of blogging regularly again, and I hope you'll join me for all my new adventures that lay ahead.

For now, I'm happy to concentrate on getting my daughter ready for her trip to Japan, which currently entails knitting 2 little stag woolly hats and a pair of owl gloves.  It's winter in Japan and after this week's heatwave, I'm sure it will be a welcome relief to HB who's been battling with the constant, unrelenting temps of 39 degrees and above.

So there you go, a lovely slow start to 2013; wonder what the year ahead will bring?

No comments: