Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Busselton Sewing Retreat part 3 - more pics, less words


Here is my splice skirt as promised yesterday.  Pics are slightly better although on choosing and editing I remembered how much I hate taking photos of myself.  Never mind, it's the skirt you're looking at ...

And here are some more pics of my weekend away I found whilst perusing my photo file.  Some of my favourite images ...

 
A walk along Busselton Beach with some of the sewing ladies ...
 
 
 
True blue - the start of the 1.5 km long Busselton jetty
 
 
I like this because it's so pointy ... and marked our halfway mark along the jetty ...
 
 


A touch of olde world charm in our accommodation



One of the ladies made a cool beach coat from an old bedspread - upcycling at its best
 
 
The reason for our retreat - another look at the rack of creations - look what we made!

It's short and sweet on words and thoughts today - it's the first day of the new school year here in WA, and I think I left school this morning feeling more traumatised than the Little Man did.  Time for a rest.


No comments: