Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Eye, eye!


Here's a pic of the newest addition to our family - we've actually had him for over 2 months - he's called Blackie/Finn/Bunyip and is probably suffering from an identity crisis.  Our dog is also obsessed with him and will sit outside the hutch just watching for hours on end.  Still.  After 2 months. 


My very dubious link for this post is that bunnies are supposed to have good eyesight aren't they - as opposed to me, who hasn't :(  I'd spent the whole of this holiday weekend worrying about my eyesight as I could see a black shadow in the corner of my eye and my eyes felt very sore.  So I put my glasses on and wore them constantly in the hope they'd help take the pain away - turned out to be the worst thing I could do!  My  glasses are now too strong and I'd given myself eyestrain ... My lovely hubby had suggested to me that it could be a symptom of a detached retina, so when the optician told me it was just aging that was causing my vision to change so much I could have done a happy dance around the room :) 

You should never Google symptoms!!!!  I Forgot to mention that I had to go and lie down for a while as I'd made myself feel sick reading about treatments of varying eye conditions that I possibly had ...

It's ended up that I've had to take out a second mortgage to buy new glasses - but hey, who cares - it's only age!!!  xx

1 comment:

Joolz said...

Oh my gosh, that certainly is a relief for you!! Why do we sometimes wait for such a long time to check things out??? So glad it worked out well for you!
I love your bunny, we are not allowed them here in Qld.