Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Me-Made-May '13 is here!

The weather has been so cloudy and stormy and dark these past couple of days I had to resort to taking photos in the laundry with the light on!  This month it's Me-Made-May '13 and the challenge is to wear garments/accessories that have been made by myself for the month of May.  So far I have been successful in wearing one item each day which I'm very pleased with.  Only 23 days to go, not sure if I've made enough to last that long though ...

Here are some of the highlights:


My lovely Laurel top I made for the Colette contest, and my 4th splice skirt.  Have you noticed the dog in the background?  If anyone goes into the laundry he rushes to the back door in the hope that it will be opened and he can go and see his best friend, the rabbit.


This is my Cath Kidston bag which I sewed up myself from a kit which was included with her book "Sew".  Reminds me of summer :)


And my favourite apron - the reversible Emmeline apron by Sew Liberated.  I love it because it looks like a dress!

Time for another me-made-may check-in next week.

No comments: