Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

... hello 2014!

Happy New Year everyone!

This is me starting as I mean to go on - my second post in as many days :)  I looked at my dire total of blogposts for 2012 of 66 - which equates to just over 2 months of blogging which means I spent an astounding 10 months not blogging!  Oh the shame ... I would love to be posting much more than that in 2014.  And I have plans ... many plans ... for how I'm going to achieve this.  And I will share them as and when I am able :)

I don't want to do one of those posts full of hopeful resolutions, because I know I'll have disappointed myself by the end of the first week!  I have one intention, and that is not to have any UFO's lurking in my closet.  Oh and I've remembered another one, from a discussion with my dad tonight who probably didn't realize how wise he was sounding - I'm not going to waste time!  Get on with those goals and dreams girl!!!

Thanks dad xxx

Oh and UFO's means Un-Finished Objects in this instance just in case anyone was wondering.  No interplanetary visitors here as far as I'm aware.

No comments: