Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Countdown ... day 1

1, 2, 3, 4 ...

Okay, I'm really putting myself on the line here, with you all as witnesses - I've set myself a challenge ...

When I first started blogging, I set myself a '100 days of blogging' challenge, and I did it!!  Well, to help myself back into blogging after a fairly long break I'm going to do the same sort of thing again.  Including today's post, there are 80 blogging days left until I leave for the UK to visit family and friends. 

So I am going to attempt to blog something, or at the very least post a photo, for each of those days. 

What should be a little motivator is that if I'm successful, I will have beaten the total number of posts that I wrote for the whole of 2013!  Today is day number 1, and is my intention post ... now I just have to creatively fill 79 more days of blogging.

I'm looking forward to it :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

It's great to have you back, and I'll be here every step of the way ... looking forward to the posts, it's a great countdown!

Janet said...

I'm looking forward to your daily chatter.