Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fundraising for Walk the Walk

Helloooo!  When I go back to the Island in August this year, I'm taking part in the Isle of Wight Challenge, which is a 100 km walk around the entire island taking place over the August bank holiday weekend. It's also a fundraising event for charities, so I have set up my own charity page for Walk the Walk.


Now as you know from reading my blog, I've done the Triathlon Pink and the Perth Mother's Day Classic walk - both of which raise funds for breast cancer research and care.  It's a cause that's close to my heart as one of my grans died from breast cancer, and my mum nursed her and experienced the pain and anguish this cancer causes for both sufferer and carer.  I'm doing this for women everywhere :)

Here's the official blurb from the website:

"Walk the Walk

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wow! That is a long walk!