Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

My gratitude list :) It makes me happy

Hmm ... this is another day I'm not sure what to write about.  Sure I will have come up with something by the end of this post though :)

According to my terribly bad counting it's day 32 of my little blog/countdown challenge.

Maybe I should make a list of what I'm grateful for today ...
  • I'm grateful for the lovely people I work with (in and out of the office!)
  • for the way I'm greeted by Charlie dog and Psycho Bunny
  • walking in the sun on a springlike autumnal day
  • getting to read the brilliant Ranger's Apprentice adventure books with Little Man
  • catching up with a lovely friend I haven't see for ages and talking non-stop
  • talking about life, the universe and everything with my big kids - because they want to
What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

Chris said...

Grateful for my love of books today.