Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Blogtoberfest 2014!!!


OK - I'm supposed to be uploading files from our hard drive to my pc before the charge runs out (old computer but I love it and don't want to update, I'm a post-Luddite at heart!), but I had to check out Shells in the Bush blog to if the linky for Blogtoberfest is open - and it is!  So, go there now and enter your blog if you want to blog for every day in October (ok, nearly everyday ...) and you want to lead people to your awesomeness, plus read other awesome blogs.

I've been lucky enough to meet Shells before at a wine festival here in the dear old Hills, and now want to travel to the Phillipines and buy a zentangle mug after following the other links.  My dears, this will expand your world!

Go ... link up ...

I will post the blog button later.  Must download files.  Will return later! (Downloaded the image!)

No comments: