Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Blogtoberfest Day 6 - Thinking about ...

I am writing this whilst waiting for raspberry muffins to cook :)


What is it that I'm thinking about?  Christmas!  Yes indeed, it's less than 3 months until the big day, not much time for making gifts to send overseas, so of course that is what I am starting to do.

In the above pictured jar is a present I've been making for a friend for approximately a year :(  It's been so long since I worked on it I can't remember where I am in the pattern; but luckily I found a little diary in the jar as well with rows marked off on two pages - I just had to work out which piece was which because of course I hadn't been sensible enough to label pieces.  Doh!  But I think I'm all set to go now.  At least I know my schedule for the next couple of months - panic, knit, panic, crochet, stress, finish just in time.  Lots of fun - really!

The even funnier thing is, I do the same every year.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I must say that looks very odd indeed!