Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Hitting the trail

It is the end of the weekend - and the start of a new week.

And I have an announcement to make!  I am doing a 100km walk this year and no flu this time is going to take me out!  It's the Oxfam Trail Walker in Perth and you enter in teams of 4.  I am now part of a team of very fit women, so I will have to train with a vengence this time round.  It is a charity event,  and I am going to match the donations I was given for my aborted Isle of Wight 100 k walk by very lovely people who did not let me pay them back.  So this walk is for them and all the people Oxfam help.

I so wanted to complete the Island coastal walk as it's one of my favourite places in the world, but as the beautiful hills around Perth are a very close second I'm not too disappointed!

Now I will have to find a widget with a countdown ...

No comments: