Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

What's happening?

Shall I tell you what I've been up to?

I can only show you things I've done in a little while.  I've had the brakes put on my creativity by fracturing my left elbow.  All I can do is colour in or draw :(

But I've completed a chook hoose ...

Started on a messenger bag project ...

And had plenty of time to pontificate on my youth and present life - sometimes rather challenging!  Especially when I see parts of myself I don't like.

Hurry up and heal arm, I don't like having too much time on my hands!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Ouch! That sounds painful! Make sure you don't overdo it - it will heal faster if you give it the rest it needs. :) Adult coloring books are all the rage here these days. They claim that colouring is calming.

Chris said...

Love the hook house. Hurry up and heal soon. XXXXX